.
free virus scan

How to Outlook

Jun 28, 2011

How to Bypass Windows 7 Password

Recently, I met many of the same questions like:- how do I access my computer without a password? Can I bypass the password of Windows 7 with the guest account? How do i get bypass a windows 7 account password? I forgot my password administrator Windows 7, I do not have hard reset the Windows password.

In this post, i will show you how to bypass a Windows 7 password in easy steps steps. Below is the procedure to bypass Windows 7 logon password.

Steps to Bypass Windows 7 Password
  • Insert a blank CD/DVD into your computer's DVD drive
    • Burn it to a CD/DVD then boot to that CD/DVD on her computer.
    • Set the computer boot from the CD-ROM.
    • Choose the installation path for Windows and enter the identifier of the track.
    • All the names of a Windows user accounts are displayed to you. Enter the name of the user name to delete the account password.
    • Type y to confirm and continue the operation.
    • Type y to delete another password for the Windows account or enter n to complete the operation when the Windows password is removed.
    • Contact burned a USB memory from the computer and press any key to restart the computer when you enter the stop action.

    0 comments

    Post a Comment

    Comprehensive Support