When we think of productivity tools for the modern business professional, one of the first that comes to mind is Outlook. Microsoft Outlook being one of the popularly used email client. Outlook allows users to manage virtual folders, maintain calendar and tasks, search faster, scan and download email attachments, block spam messages, and send/receive & archive mails etc. Such features enhance a user's productivity and efficiency by saving a great deal of time and money. If the entries in your Microsoft Outlook calendar become corrupted, you may start to receive error messages when the program attempts to create appointment reminders. In order to repair the problem, you will need to start Outlook in a special calendar cleaning mode. Outlook will then automatically scan and clean all of your calendar entries to return them to normal. The below mentioned steps are very simple and if you face any problem you can also get Microsoft Outlook support from online technical support service provider companies.
Steps to Clean Corrupt Microsoft Outlook Calendar Entries
• Close the Microsoft Outlook window and make sure the application is no longer running.
• Open the Start menu and click on "Run."
• Enter "outlook.exe /cleanreminders" into the "Open" text field.
• Click on the "OK" button. Outlook will now begin loading in calendar cleaning mode.
• Enter you e-mail username and password and hit "OK" to log in.
• Click on the "Calendar" tab in the lower-left corner of the main Outlook window. All calendar entries and reminders should now display correctly.