Method 1:- Remove password with Control Panel
- Click Start, click Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts and Family Safety, click User Accounts link.
- Click to remove the password in the User Accounts screen.
- Enter the current password in the text field on the next screen, and then click Remove Password.
Method 2 :- Remove with Computer Management
- Installing Windows Vista computer password management
- Right click on My Computer and select Manage.
- Select Local Users and Groups and select Users. And by all accounts will be listed for you.
- Click the destination account and then click Set Password.
- Leave the password text box blank and click OK.