Microsoft security essentials is one of the decent antivirus and antimalware application provided by Microsoft for free to Windows XP, windows Vista and windows 7 users. In other words Microsoft Security Essentials is the free virus removal offers by Microsoft for free of cost. It offers protections to your PC against malware, spyware, viruses and other types of malicious software. It has very good quality detection against virus and malware. Microsoft security essential is a very light free which takes up very little system resources.
Microsoft security essentials can be installed very easily and you can configure it without any help of Microsoft Technical Support. Moreover, Microsoft security essentials l is an update and available with the latest definitions.
Steps to install Microsoft Security essentials:-
- Open your web browser.
- Open Microsoft’s official website: "www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials"
- Click on "Download now" It supports Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), and Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
- Now click on downloaded file.
- User Account Control will prompt you if you are installing on Windows Vista or Windows 7. Click "Yes" to allow the program to make changes.
- Then click "Next" on the Welcome screen.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Now click "Validate" to make sure Windows is a genuine.
- Click "Install." After the install completes, Microsoft Security Essentials automatically updates your malware, spyware, viruses definitions to the latest release and performs a scan to make sure your computer is virus free.
Note:- If any of the above steps will not help in the installation of Microsoft Security Essentials, you may take help from Microsoft certified technician at Toll Free No. 1-877-452-9201.