Antimalware Doctor is a rogue anti-spyware program that tries to trick users by various methods in order to get them to purchase a license for software. When installed, Antimalware Doctor will be configured to start automatically when you login to Windows. Once running it will scan your computer and detect numerous infections, but will not remove them until you first purchase the program. These infections, though, are all fake. The real infection are the Antimalware Doctor program itself and the malware that installed it. Antimalware Doctor may slow your computer, change your Internet settings, create desktop shortcuts and flood your computer with popup advertisements.
End Infected Processes
• Press \"Ctrl\" + \"Alt\" + \"Delete.\"
• Click on the \"Task Manager.\"
• Click on the \"Processes\" tab.
• Right click on \"Antimalware Doctor.exe,\" and select \"End Process.\"
Delete Infected Files
• Click on the \"Start\" menu.
• Click on \"Search Files and Folders.\"
• Search for and delete the following files. To delete a file, right click on it and select \"Delete.\" <br /><br />\"enemies-names.txt\"<br />\"Antimalware Doctor.exe\"
See also: How to Avoid Computer Virus Infections